February 2021 Worth-Trying Fashion Trends

See Min Hyo Rin's Wedding Fashion Styles as She Said 'I do' to Big Bang's Taeyang

I think Kpop fever has spread almost all over the world. I, personally go gaga over the latest Korean dramas that do not fail to make my heart flutter and cry.

Last week, Taeyang of Big Bang and South Korean actress Min Hyo Rin married. All their fans celebrated the momentous event but I am more interested with what they wore on that special day.
For the wedding ceremony, the happy bouncing bride wore a dashing floral gown from Oscar de la Renta Fall 2018 collection.



For the reception, she sported a ruffled gown from Jenny Packham's Bridal 2018 collection.





Source: Preview PH

Comments

Popular Posts

Alessandra Ambrosio's Baby Bump

Twilight Movie Fashion Guide

February 2021 Worth-Trying Fashion Trends