February 2021 Worth-Trying Fashion Trends

Don't You Love Anastasia Steele's Monique Lhuillier Wedding Gown?

Oh! I would like to steal Anastasia Steele's weeding dress! (just joking)
Hello everyone! It's good to be back after 2 years! I have taken this blog for granted for over 2 years because I got busy with my motherhood journey! I now have two kids! As my come back post, I would like to feature some of my favorite things. I hope that is fine with you. 

If you have been following this blog, I am a huge fan of Monique Lhuillier. I really love how she create dreamy wedding dress. Her creations bring out the fairy-tale-sucker in me. And so, I cannot stop my self from posting Anastacia Steele's wedding gown for Fifty Shades Freed. Lovely isn't it? 
Also, I would also feature Anne Curtis' wedding gown made by Monique Lhuillier. She's a famous celebrity here in the Philippines.

Comments

Popular Posts

Alessandra Ambrosio's Baby Bump

Twilight Movie Fashion Guide

February 2021 Worth-Trying Fashion Trends