February 2021 Worth-Trying Fashion Trends

Kendall Jenner in Vogue November 2015 Issue

Kendall Jenner in Vogue November 2015 Spread photo Kendall-Jenner-Vogue-November-2015-cfda-finalists_zps2qkv8e8n.jpg
I've been in hiatus for several months due to my busyness in my personal career. And so today, I decided to update this blog again. Hopefully, I can write more often in the coming days!

For my comeback post, I choose to feature Kendall Jenner. When you try to back read on my older post, you will notice that she was so dominant. I confess that she's my of my favorite model.

For the November 2015 Issue of Vogue, Kendall posed wearing pieces created by the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Finalists. Checkout my favorite shots from the magazine.

Photo Source: vogue.com

Comments

Popular Posts

Alessandra Ambrosio's Baby Bump

Twilight Movie Fashion Guide

February 2021 Worth-Trying Fashion Trends