February 2021 Worth-Trying Fashion Trends

Can't Get Over Angelina Jolie's Atelier Versace Wedding Dress

More Detials on Angelina Jolie's Wedding Dress photo Versace-Angelina-Jolie-Wedding-dress-01.jpg

I salute how Angelina Jolie chose her wedding dress! Maybe because celebrities like her just picked gowns from a designer's collection or just personally summon a designer to have it custom made. Honestly, my respect for Angelina as an actress and as a person increased when I read more details related to her wedding dress. Perhaps she really love her children! Imagine, the sketches of kids on the back of an Atelier Versace satin white wedding dress designed by Donatella Versace? It's unusual but I think its cute. I can't get over with her wedding dress that's why I'm writing a blog post about it for the third time.

More Detials on Angelina Jolie's Wedding Dress photo Versace-Angelina-Jolie-Wedding-dress-03.jpgMore Detials on Angelina Jolie's Wedding Dress photo Versace-Angelina-Jolie-Wedding-dress-02.jpg

Comments

Popular Posts

Alessandra Ambrosio's Baby Bump

Twilight Movie Fashion Guide

February 2021 Worth-Trying Fashion Trends