February 2021 Worth-Trying Fashion Trends

A Collection of Blair Waldorf's Headbands

I regularly watch Gossip Girl because of the show's fashion statements that eventually turned into fashion trends. If I were to choose between Serena and Blair, I would be in B's team. Although she embodies stubbornness, selfishness and self-obsession I really like her because of renowned fashion choices.

Serena is chic and sleek in her own fashion way but I can't get enough of Blair's headbands and girly outfits!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Portrayed by Leighton Meester, Blair Waldorf became popular because of her wardrobe collection. In fact, she was featured in some magazines and websites. She was also enlisted as one of TY Guide's "Best-Dressed TV Characters of 2007".

To steal blair's look, check out her collection of headbands as compiled by Instyle.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Left: Silk bow headband by Susan Daniels
Right: Neon orchid headband by Jennifer Behr


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Left: Double rosette headwrap by Jennifer Behr
Right: Silk bow headband by Susan Daniels


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Left: Patent-leather headband by L. Erickson
Right: Rosette headwrap by Jennifer Behr


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Left: Shiny velvet headband by Susan Daniels
Right: Bow style Valentino headband


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Left: Skinny, colorful headband
Right: Printed silk headscarf


See the full shopping details @ Instyle website.

Comments

Joey said…
wow! she has a great collection of headbands makes me want to start a collection!
I love those headbands. It's really nice collection. I wish I have also those kind of headbands. So beautiful!

Popular Posts

Alessandra Ambrosio's Baby Bump

Twilight Movie Fashion Guide

February 2021 Worth-Trying Fashion Trends