- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I was entertained by Rag & Bone’s dramatic fashion campaign for their spring collection. Featuring a young model named Abby Lee, the fashion house created the campaign entitled “A Saga of Hope, Drama, and Miniskirts” which was narrated by Simon Doonan.
It's short story of a young model in the midst of a career crisis. Here goes the story:
“I’m in desperate need of a new career”

“Quantum physics has always turned me on. On the other hand...”

“If I were a hired assassin I would be able to make my own hours...”

“Code-breaking is hot… but...”

“Being a ruthless mercenary is probably more me.”

“A sneaky double-agent?”

“A sassy saboteur?”

“Or I could just stick with modeling and laugh all the way to the bank...”

Source
Bookmarkz
It's short story of a young model in the midst of a career crisis. Here goes the story:
“I’m in desperate need of a new career”

“Quantum physics has always turned me on. On the other hand...”

“If I were a hired assassin I would be able to make my own hours...”

“Code-breaking is hot… but...”

“Being a ruthless mercenary is probably more me.”

“A sneaky double-agent?”

“A sassy saboteur?”

“Or I could just stick with modeling and laugh all the way to the bank...”

Source
Bookmarkz
Popular Posts
Twilight Movie Fashion Guide
When Stephanie Meyer's fame for Twilight series hit the Philippines, I can say that I am one of the book lovers who got hooked with the series. Although I am not so happy with how the saga ended, I was still excited about the much-anticipated Twilight movie. But before Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) and Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) hit the big screen, let's take a look at the movie's fashion guide. Basing on the descriptions from the novel and considering the budget for the film, the movie's costume designer, Wendy Chuck made a lot of effort to dress the characters with a right look for the film. According to her, the characters' outfits were from Loehmann's, Nordstrom Rack, Internet outlets and local Portland shops Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen His style is formed by a mix of American Apparel T-shirts, jackets from G-Star, H&M shirts, Chimala jeans, and A-life sneakers or vintage boots. According to Chuck, the only high-end item in the film was Edward...
Body- Painted Swimsuits From Sports Illustrated
For 16 years, Sports Illustrated (SI) features some body-painting photos - the fine art of painting swimsuits right onto the models' skin. This year, the body-painted swimsuits are incredibly sexy and realistic! Painted by Joanne Gair, Reyna Pecot and Isaac Prado, models Marisa Miller, Jessica Gomes, Quiana Grant and Tori Praver wore nothing but body paint. SI created an illusion of a swimsuit with paint directly on the skin. Photo Source Bookmarkz
Comments