February 2021 Worth-Trying Fashion Trends

Miley Cyrus' Photo Shoot and Interview For Vanity Fair



After receiving some violent reactions, Vanity Fair officially released Miley Cyrus photos and interview for the upcoming issue of the magazine.

In the said issue, Miley was photographed with a blanket for a semi-naked effect. She also had a photo shoot with her father, Billy Ray Cyrus done by Annie Leivobitz in Calabasas, California.

Entitled as "Miley Knows Best", Vanity Fair aimed to know how she manage to be relatively normal between sold-out concerts, multi-platinum records, and a hit TV series, Hannah Montana; not to mention paparazzi on her tail and tabloid editors praying for her to pull a Britney.

Here's a glimpse of Miley's answers during the Vanity Fair Interview:

On Sex and the City: “It’s my favorite show! I love it! Obviously not the scenarios. But if you watch Sex and the City, like the way the friends are, the way that it’s dry and they all have distinct characters—that’s a thing we try to do on our show."

On the semi – topless photo shoot: “No, I mean I had a big blanket on. And I thought, This looks pretty, and really natural. I think it’s really artsy. [And] it wasn’t in a skanky way.… And you can’t say no to [photographer Annie Leibovitz]. She’s so cute. She gets this puppy-dog look and you’re like, O.K."

On whose career she’d like to follow: “Before, I’d say like Hilary Duff. But there can’t be a thousand Hilary Duffs. Then that doesn’t make Hilary special. And there can’t be a thousand Miley Cyruses, or that doesn’t make me special. That’s what a star is: they’re different. A celebrity is different. So, no, mostly I want to make my own path.

On being well-adjusted to the fame and public attention: “That’s just my personality. I don’t get shaken or stirred up over anything. Which can be a problem sometimes. I’m just, like, so no emotions. I just don’t let things faze me. I’m very much like my dad. My dad’s like this.”








Photo Source



Bookmarkz

Comments

Unknown said…
There is a fine line between right and wrong. Most of the photos are ok. The top one isn't, not for 15.

Artistic, yes. Good, no!
She looks like she just came out of a first time act.

Not appropriate!
Leave it till she is 18.
Let her be a kid a little longer, she can never go back.

Cara and Katrina
Adelaide, South Australia
lollipop11111 said…
I think Miley Cyrus is right. It was supposed to be artistic. Not in anytype of rude or disguisting way.Famous million-dollar artists make expensive naked sculptures and don't get criticized for it.People think it is a beautiful work of art.I know she is a Disney channel star, but it is not like she is doing it on disney channel.Plus she was covered.I have seen that show and what she does on her own time is her business.

Popular Posts

Alessandra Ambrosio's Baby Bump

Twilight Movie Fashion Guide

February 2021 Worth-Trying Fashion Trends