February 2021 Worth-Trying Fashion Trends

Julianne Moore Controversial Bulgari Ads

The first batch of Julianne Moore's Bulgari Ads was released last January. I didn't heard any violent reactions for the ads back then. However, just recently, I read a news article from Telegraph that the guardians of decorum in Venice said that a billboard of Julianne Moore who posed naked with Bulgari handbag and two lion cubs is "inappropriate".
Fashion News,Ad Campaign,Bulgari
Fashion News,Ad Campaign,Bulgari
What's your opinion on this controversy?

Comments

Bvlgari glasses said…
to tell you the truth, I really like this ad campaign. I think that Julianne looks really fantastic and awesome. The fact that really amazes me is that she is 49 years old. But she has perfect body and face. She is truly worthy of respect.

Popular Posts

Alessandra Ambrosio's Baby Bump

Twilight Movie Fashion Guide

February 2021 Worth-Trying Fashion Trends