February 2021 Worth-Trying Fashion Trends

Cast of Twilight Movie in December's In Style



Today, the much anticipated Twilight movie premiered here in the Philippines. I can't wait to watch the movie this coming weekend and so I ended up surfing the world wide web for some Twilight goodies.

Thanks to Instyle magazine for featuring the most talked-about cast of Twilight movie in their December issue which are probably out in the newsstands today.

Here's some of the photos taken during their photo shoot and an excerpt of their interviews.







Robert Pattinson
"I don’t want to look trendy, so I try to find clothes where somebody wouldn’t be able to say, 'Oh, you’re a cool guy,’" says Pattinson. The actor also admits, "I do like the 'expensive but disheveled' thing if I am going out."

Kristen Stewart
"I love women’s clothes fashioned after men’s clothes," said Stewart of her Helmut Lang tuxedo jacket and Zac Posen shirt. "You definitely feel more feminine because you look better in the clothes than the guys do!"

Rachelle Lefevre
"I feel like there is something about having wild hair that makes people assume that I might be fierce and cool," says Lefevre of her mane. "So I can just let that do all the work and be my regular intimidated self!"

Nikki Reed
"They put me in 12-inch stilettos [in the movie] because I am supposed to be taller than my sister... It was the running joke that we might not be able to shoot because I might not be able to walk. I was like, 'Can you just have us sitting and put me on a pillow?'"

Kellan Lutz
"I love wearing old-fashioned stuff, like top hats and bow ties and striped suits."

Source

Comments

Popular Posts

Alessandra Ambrosio's Baby Bump

Twilight Movie Fashion Guide

February 2021 Worth-Trying Fashion Trends