February 2021 Worth-Trying Fashion Trends

Must Have Shoes and Sandals

One of my weaknesses are shoes (sandals). Whenever ever I like one, I'll never have the "inner peace" until I own it. It's funny because sometimes I tend to have nightmares about them.

I enjoyed the article posted on Net-A-Porter. It was entitled as "Sole Searching", an "IT" list of some must have shoes and sandals for women who are always on the go in terms of fashion. It also include some fashion tips and tricks on how to flaunt the shoes and sandals. Here they are:







Funny that a pair of really nice shoes make us feel good in our heads - at the extreme opposite end of our bodies. ~Levende Waters




Bookmarkz

Comments

Popular Posts

Alessandra Ambrosio's Baby Bump

Twilight Movie Fashion Guide

February 2021 Worth-Trying Fashion Trends