February 2021 Worth-Trying Fashion Trends

The Most Tweeted Shows During New York Fashion Week

Michael Kors Spring 2015 New York Fashion Week photo michael-kors-most-tweeted-designer-new-york-fashion-week.jpg
The Michael Kors' runway show at New York Fashion Week

Yeah! Yeah! I know that New York Fashion Week is over. I have been busy with my job for these past few days that I wasn't able to check the designers' shows right after they were presented. So, as I was taking my two-day off, I ran through some of the interesting events that happened during my NYFW hiatus. I could have enjoyed having my thoughts about Karlie Kloss who ended the Oscar dela Renta show, Miley Cyrus who presented quirky accessories at Marc Jacobs' runway, Kendall Jenner who walked again on the runway for Marc Jacobs, and Anna Wintour and Sarah Jessica Parker who were on the front row of Calvin Klein.

Amidst the headline-worthy stories, one online article from Nytimes.com had caught my attention. It was about the "Most Tweeted Shows During New York Fashion Week". Do you know who topped the list?

According to NY Times, Michael Kors' show dominated the Twitter world during New York Fashion Week. The report revealed that the designer's name and Twitter handle were tweeted nearly 113,000 times from September 4 until Thursday last week (Sept. 11).

He was followed by Ralph Lauren with nearly 69,000 tweets, Alexander Wang with 63,558 tweets, Marc Jacobs with 54,182 tweets and Jeremy Scott with 46,539 tweets.

Comments

Popular Posts

Alessandra Ambrosio's Baby Bump

Twilight Movie Fashion Guide

February 2021 Worth-Trying Fashion Trends