Hear ye! Hear ye! We have seen them walked on the runway, endorsed the famous fashion brands, appeared on the cover of fashion magazines as well as did some tv guestings! Find out who are the World's Highest-Paid Models this 2014 according to Forbes.
Spoiler Alert: Gisele Bundchen still hold the top spot and most of the models on the list have worked as or is currently part of Victoria's Secret Angels.
Here are the list of the Forbes' Highest-Paid Models of 2014:
- Gisele Bundchen - $47 million
- Doutzen Kroes and Adrianna Lima - $8 million
- Kate Moss, Kate Upton, Miranda Kerr and Liu Wen - $7 million
- Alessandra Ambrosio and Hilary Rhoda - $5 million
- Natalia Vodianova, Carolyn Murphy, Karlie Kloss and Jourdan Dunn - $4 million
- Anja Rubik and Cara Delevingne - $3.5 million
- Candice Swanepoel, Joan Smalls, Erin Wasson, Erin Heatherton, Lindsey Wixson and Daria Werbowy - $3 million