February 2021 Worth-Trying Fashion Trends

Michael Christian Martinez Winter Olympics Costume

I dedicate my "comeback" and first blog post for the year to the one and only athlete that represent my country, Philippines, in 2014 Winter Olympics. I salute Michael Christian Martinez for his talent and determination to make each and every Filipino proud.
Michael Christian Martinez Winter Olympics Costume photo michael-christian-martinez-winter-olympics-costume.jpg

Associated Press reported that the sequined and braided black and white outfit that Michael wore during the free skate final was donated by a New York designer in response  his Facebook plea for proper Olympic attire. After reading this information, I used Google to search for the designer's name. And viola, I found it!
Tania Bass!

Comments

Popular Posts

Alessandra Ambrosio's Baby Bump

Twilight Movie Fashion Guide

February 2021 Worth-Trying Fashion Trends