February 2021 Worth-Trying Fashion Trends

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart on Harper's Bazaar December 2009

twilight,fashion magazine
Twilight saga stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart graces the cover of Harper's Bazaar December 2009 Issue. With the upcoming New Moon movie, the two young stars shares 11 random things about them in the said issue.

Checkout the photos from their cover shoot as well as the facts that you didn't know about your favorite Twilight couple.


twilight,fashion magazine
twilight,fashion magazine
twilight,fashion magazine
twilight,fashion magazine

Driving
Rob: "My dad's a car dealer, but I grew up in London, so I always say I don't drive…I get driven. I got a driving lesson in Oregon, and then I bought a car in L.A. and I basically learned how to drive by people honking at me. I'm terrible at driving."

Cats vs. Dogs
Kristen: "With cats, you’re like, 'Come here!' And they're standing there being like, 'F... Y...!'"

Laundry
Rob: "In London, doing the washing was a bi-annual thing, a giant mission. Me and my flatmate had BMX [bikes] and we'd have two of them and this massive laundry sack, a convoy."

Meanswear: "I think it's sexy when chicks wear black slouchy trousers -- fitted, but slouchy. I look at designer clothes on Rob and I'm like, 'I want those pants, man.'"

Read more at Harper's Bazaar site.

Comments

Popular Posts

Alessandra Ambrosio's Baby Bump

Twilight Movie Fashion Guide

February 2021 Worth-Trying Fashion Trends