February 2021 Worth-Trying Fashion Trends

Lotte Delima-Edwards' Japan in My Mind Collection

When I watched the local news 2 days ago, I was surprised to know that aside from Monique Lhuillier there is another Filipina who's making a big name in the international fashion industry.

Lotte Delima-Edwards, is also a Cebuana designer that is currently based in Singapore. Last July 25, she presented her “Japan in My Mind” collection at the Plantation Bay, Cebu. The collection was inspired by the geisha’s feminine sensuality and features flowing dresses and inricate beadwork consisting of mother of pearls and coconut beads. The designer revealed that all her pieces are made from Philippine materials.

Here's a photo taken after the jump. Again, I am proud to be a Filipino!

Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts

Alessandra Ambrosio's Baby Bump

Twilight Movie Fashion Guide

February 2021 Worth-Trying Fashion Trends