February 2021 Worth-Trying Fashion Trends

Rag & Bone’s Dramatic Fashion Campaign

I was entertained by Rag & Bone’s dramatic fashion campaign for their spring collection. Featuring a young model named Abby Lee, the fashion house created the campaign entitled “A Saga of Hope, Drama, and Miniskirts” which was narrated by Simon Doonan.

It's short story of a young model in the midst of a career crisis. Here goes the story:

“I’m in desperate need of a new career”


“Quantum physics has always turned me on. On the other hand...”


“If I were a hired assassin I would be able to make my own hours...”


“Code-breaking is hot… but...”


“Being a ruthless mercenary is probably more me.”


“A sneaky double-agent?”


“A sassy saboteur?”


“Or I could just stick with modeling and laugh all the way to the bank...”


Source



Bookmarkz

Comments

Popular Posts

Alessandra Ambrosio's Baby Bump

Twilight Movie Fashion Guide

February 2021 Worth-Trying Fashion Trends