February 2021 Worth-Trying Fashion Trends

Mila Kunis is the Covergirl of Complex Magazine May Edition



The 24-year old actress and Forgetting Sarah Marshall star, Mila Kunis will appear on the May edition of Complex Magazine, a men's lifestyle magazine.

Here's some of her photos during the shoot as well as an excerpt of her interview:

On what she would do with the power of invisibility:
I would go into the White House, I would go into the Senate. I would go into these peoples' private homes and feel like I was invading them and it would be the craziest rush. It's the most fucked up thing you could ever do.

On the high stress work environment that is the Family Guy:
I come to work one day out the month. I come in my pajamas, I hang out and play Ping-Pong, I record a couple pages of stuff, and I leave. I hope the job never ends. It's like money from the sky.




Source



Bookmarkz

Comments

Popular Posts

Alessandra Ambrosio's Baby Bump

Twilight Movie Fashion Guide

February 2021 Worth-Trying Fashion Trends