February 2021 Worth-Trying Fashion Trends

H&M 2008 Swim Collection

The H&M's 2008 swim collection has been released!

According to the new H&M head of design,Ann-Sofie Johansson, the company made sure to incorporate colors and the ethnic trend. She said, “We wanted to create something very colorful and light, with stand-out print. We were inspired by hot holidays in Africa, India, Hawaii and South America; hence ethnic-style prints such as tropical flowers and leaves, ikat designs, dip-dyes and ombre effects.”







Grab each item from H&M swim collection because sunny days are ahead of us! Have fun under the sun. Let's sing:

Sunlight, oh, sunlight
Bring me the love I'll need to guide me
Shining deep inside of me
Sunlight, oh, sunlight
Show me the way

Source



Bookmarkz

Comments

Popular Posts

Alessandra Ambrosio's Baby Bump

Twilight Movie Fashion Guide

February 2021 Worth-Trying Fashion Trends