February 2021 Worth-Trying Fashion Trends

Adriana Lima On GQ Magazine April 2008 Cover



To all Adriana Lima's fans out there (esp. the guys), you may want to get the April 2008 copy of GQ magazine.

The Brazilian hottie and Victoria Secret’s model bares all for the cover of the said magazine. The issue includes an interesting interview, where Adriana reveals exactly what it takes to date her.

Here’s an excerpt:

Get jealous…
I like jealous men. I love jealousy. I do. Everything has a limit, of course, but once in a while you have to stand up and say, “I love this person.”

…but not violent.
“It’s never okay to defend my honor by beating someone up. You have to control yourself, even if the other person is drunk and crazy. Just say, “Let’s go home. Let’s leave.” You don’t have to say a thing to him. I never have to see that person for the rest of my life. I don’t like fights. I don’t like aggressive people.”

Just remember, you’re really dating the waiter.
“A man needs to be polite, not just to me but to everyone. I watch that. How does he treat the waiter? How does he treat the coat-check girl? How does he treat the driver?* Don’t give orders to these people. You don’t own everything around you. Treat people with respect.”

Your first move should be no move at all.
“Sometimes people are too aggressive. I need time to realize exactly who you are before I go out with you. Don’t be pushy. Don’t pressure me. “When can I see you? When can I meet you? When can we go out?” No. Take your time. When I’m ready, I’ll make the move.”



Source



Bookmarkz

Comments

Popular Posts

Alessandra Ambrosio's Baby Bump

Twilight Movie Fashion Guide

February 2021 Worth-Trying Fashion Trends