February 2021 Worth-Trying Fashion Trends

Vogue USA March 2008: Drew Barrymore

Vogue (USA) magazine will feature a Drew Barrymore on their special 660-page March 2008 issue. The cover shoot was photographed by Steven Meisel.



Here are some excerpts from the issue:

Drew on beau Justin Long: “Can you feel my smiling? My cheeks hurt, I’m so happy.” (Adds Justin: “She makes my cheeks hurt, too.”)

Drew on her Charlie’s Angels franchise: “I’m dying to do a third. Poo [her nickname for Cameron Diaz] and Lucy [Liu] and I talk about it all the time.”

Drew on what you didn’t know about her: “Photography has been my secret hobby and passion for years now.”

Drew on her transformation from wild child: “I think I had some mechanism in my head that said, ‘If you don’t pull it together for yourself, no one else will.’ That’s coming from a person who had to try it all, burn my hand on the stove and party it up.”
Drew on the legendary Barrymore clan: “Maybe they were crazy, but they were talented and they were interested and they were passionate about life… I’m proud I come from that circus.”


Source


Bookmarkz

Comments

Popular Posts

Alessandra Ambrosio's Baby Bump

Twilight Movie Fashion Guide

February 2021 Worth-Trying Fashion Trends