February 2021 Worth-Trying Fashion Trends

2007 Teen Choice Awards

This year, the live awards show was co-hosted by Hilary Duff and Nick Cannon with live performances by Kelly Clarkson, Avril Lavigne and Fergie.

Winners included Jessica Alba and Zac Efron for the coveted Female and Male Hottie awards, along with top honors going to popular High School Musical 2 co-star Vanessa Hudgens for Choice Breakout Artist - Female.

Other winners included Justin Timberlake as Choice Male Music Artist, Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus for Choice Summer Artist and Choice TV Actress in a comedy, and Ugly Betty star America Ferrara for Choice TV Breakout star.

During her acceptance speech for the female hottie award, Jessica Alba told the audience:

“I would like to dedicate this award to a young man who has been on my mind for the last 19 years: Ross. Ross didn't love me. I was pigeon-toed, I had a sway back, I was slightly cross-eyed, buck-toothed, I sucked my thumb. Look at me now, Ross! Look at me now! [Ross] promised that if I kissed him he would choose me for baseball ... I was still chosen last. I never trusted men again.”

Click here to view more winners

Comments

Popular Posts

Alessandra Ambrosio's Baby Bump

Twilight Movie Fashion Guide

February 2021 Worth-Trying Fashion Trends